Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Lilly Faith



I spent alot of my day yesterday working on a video for my foster girl Lilly Faith.
It was really challenging to make, but worthwhile. I'm hoping someone sees it, and can see a place for her in their home. She is a real love bug.
Here is the video of her I made: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdgShE5G2Hk

In case you're interested in other pekes, I work with a wonderful club called Potomac Valley Pekingese Rescue.
The website is www.potomacpekes.org.

If you're interested in some other types of breeds, I work with several other rescues that do a wonderful job. What I like most about rescue (besides the animals of course), is the people.
I have met some amazing, passionate, smart, loving people through rescue. I am very thankful for that. Here are a few other pictures of Lilly.
Today is a big day...Got a job interview. I have my fingers crossed.
Stay tuned......

No comments:

Post a Comment