Tuesday, February 2, 2010

It's All In The Message

Now and then I get emailed photos with some wonderful and powerful messages. I thought it would be great to share some of them on my blog today. Since I am under the weather with a terrible cold, I don't have much to say. I just want to crawl back to bed and lay under the covers with my babies today. Looks like snow is headed our way once again....

Pretty interesting statistics don't you think? Punish the deed NOT the bread.

I think the message is pretty clear on this one. Spaying and neutering (and educating people on the importance of this) is key in helping stop over population.

ALL of my friends that know me, know that I despise hunting. Killing for sport? I mean really-how barbaric can you get?!

Lord knows I have a ton of them, but if you don't like what I have to say than don't listen.
Enough said...


Align CenterWelcome to 2010-where our animals are in a state of crisis! This is the life for 9-11Million animals. Put to death simply for being born and having no place to call home...

No comments:

Post a Comment